SIssy Dream Come True

 



 Description 

Watching some of my favorite sissy porn and playing with a few of my larger dildos. Not too exciting, but it's how I spend most of my weekends when I don't have other plans.

Today I wore my red lace panties under a pair of black break-away running pants with white stripes down the side. Along with a plain black tee-shirt that fit tight against my slender figure. 

A simple outfit that wouldn't draw any attention at work but still let me feel sexy underneath. Today should be an easy day anyway.

I just have to go inspect a machine and let my company know if it's worth buying. If it is, I close the deal and go home to start my fun.

Find out what happened next for just £9.99

This story is very seductive and can satisfy your fantasies. Sissy got her pussy worshiped and fucked as she dreamt. 

YOU DON`T WANNA MISS THIS




0 Comments