Uber Driver Gets Invited Inside An Exotic Party

 


Description 

As an uber driver its only natural to meet interesting people especially during the weekends. But this story is by far one of the most amazing experiences I have ever encountered. 

This is a story of a very seductive and attractive woman named Shannon, she is 23 years old and had booked an uber from the hotel where she stayed.

Arriving at the hotel I saw a beautiful lady dressed in an outfit resembling a fantasy secretaries outfit and walked up to my car and entered into my front seat. I couldn’t resist gazing at her sexy attire as she shut the door and made eye contact with me. 

Wow !!! almost immediately I could smell her sweet perfume which teased my senses. I felt an erection spring up and had to correct myself as I sighed. I couldn’t help but notice that this girl was an absolute knock out, her heavy large breasts were straining against her soft silky blouse as her cleavage was irresistibly drawing my stares.




This naughty story is very seductive and exotic. The uber boy couldn`t believe he could get down with such a beautiful and attractive young bitch that very day. His black cock was dipped into her wet pussy. 




0 Comments